Monday, May 25, 2009

Mysterious Ways

Wow, life is crazy. The Goddess works in mysterious ways. As I mentioned in my last blog there is a witch camp that I want to go to. I do not have the money to go to the camp. When I had my income taxes done this year I ended up owing money to the government, which bites since I work to pay OSAP and never have anything left for living expenses. So just when I think there is no way I can possibly go... a letter comes to me from the government telling me that there was a miscalculation and now they are giving me money. So now I have the money to go to camp, I have the green light from my sister, I can get the time off work. Now I am just waiting to hear if there are any spots left, so that I can register. Please tune in again at the same witch time on the same witch channel for the magic of my life.