MM,
This wheel turn has been filled with lessons; some of them have easy, while others have been painful, but of course purposeful. Unfortunately or perhaps fortunately what I have learned that everything happens for a reason even if I don't understand. That everything is a part of a bigger plan. I used to cringe when I would tell someone about something I was going through and having that someone tell me that there is a reason for everything. Damn maturity!
Recently, I visited my dear friend, who is an intuitive reader. During a reading about my dear little furry friend, she spoke to me about how there are times when I need to be more disciplinary with Leia. That doing so would be better for her in the long run. As a part of this reading, she told me that I need to honour myself and that through honouring myself that I will honour the Goddess and that I would be able to work through the limits I have put on myself and my magick. Also, she told me that apart of honouring myself means being honest with others about my feelings. I feel that this would be extremely heathly for me, however there are people in my life that in knowing how they would react I know that being honest about feelings would be met with outrage and would never take in what I was saying to see the greater truth and that maybe what I am saying really is what they need to hear. When I say that, I am not saying that I know everything or that I am always right, but that what I have to say may trigger a "click" that helps that person or myself stumble into a greater truth so that we can see ourselves and grow.