Sunday, March 21, 2010
Seeing The Light - Part One
This year has changed so much for me. I have denied this part of myself, that I didn't know was a part of me my whole life. Now that I know that it is real and have come to truly believe, it has become like breathing and it doesn't occur to me to question what I experience. I have been seeking this peace for so long, but I thought I needed to find love to find this peace, this completion. Without knowing it I was wearing someone else's clothes, now I wear my own skin. I don't feel like I have become something more...its more like I was living only my nurture side and have become my nature side. Learning about my knowingness has started to help me heal my nurture side. For example, learning why one of my childhood bullies hated me so much, when I in this life hadn't done anything to her, gave me closure.